The First Step to Mental Health Care in Boulder, CO
Comprehensive Mental Health Care in Boulder, Colorado
We recognize that looking after your psychological wellbeing can be complicated, but you don’t have to make this journey alone. We offer personalized care, effective treatments, and compassionate support to help you manage mental health conditions. Crossroads Medical Center offers a range of services tailored to meet your needs with compassionate care. We are your reliable partners on the road to recovery. If you or someone you love feels overwhelmed by depression, anxiety or other intense emotions, Crossroads Medical Center can help. For comprehensive mental health care near you in Boulder, Colorado, Crossroads Medical Center offers reliable and effective services.
We know that mental health issues can be overpowering and debilitating. We specialize in treating a wide scope of mental health conditions.
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Most Insurance Accepted
Your Mental Health Journey Starts Here
Everyone deserves personalized and compassionate mental health care. Crossroads Medical Center recognizes the harmful stigma behind seeking help for mental health issues, and we aim to end it — one patient at a time.
Take the first step toward better mental health with Crossroads Medical Center. We acknowledge how brave it is to ask for help, and we’re ready to welcome you with compassionate support.
Why Choose Crossroads Medical Center for Mental Health Care in Boulder?
Here are some benefits you can expect when you choose Crossroads Medical Center:
- A Holistic Approach: At Crossroads Medical Center, we aim to treat the whole person, not just their symptoms.
- Individualized Care: We tailor the best and most applicable treatment program for your condition and unique situation.
- Evidence-Based Treatments: Our programs are backed by years of research.
- Local Compassionate Treatment and Mental Health Care Near You: Our systemic and personalized approach toward treatment makes us stand out from other treatment centers. Our team is dedicated to helping you reach the prime of your mental wellness goals.
Here are some treatment programs we routinely offer in our clinic:
- Medication-Assisted: Depending on your case, we might devise a medication-assisted program to help with your situation. Our primary care providers will work with you to find the best medication and dosage for you.
- Mindfulness and Meditation: Meditation can be a powerful tool in connecting with the body and decreasing anxiety. Even 5 minutes per day can make a difference.
- Referrals to therapists: Mental health counseling can be very beneficial. While we don’t offer on-site counseling services, we have an extensive list of local therapists to recommend.
- Physical Exercise: Body movement is a free yet underused form of therapy.
- Spending Time in Nature: Being outdoors often helps patients relieve stress and connect with themselves.
- Lifestyle Modifications: Gradual lifestyle changes are the best way to create sustainable positive habits and ditch the negative ones without too much friction.
You don’t have to go far to acquire quality mental health care. Crossroads Medical Center is conveniently situated in the heart of Boulder, Colorado.
Your Mental Wellness Matters!
Everyone deserves an equal opportunity to access quality mental health care, and that’s what we aim to deliver at Crossroads Medical Center. Our team provides dedicated and individualized care plans in a safe and inviting environment. If we are unable to provide you the mental health care you need, we will do our best to help connect you with other professionals who can. Get the support you need for better mental health with Crossroads Medical Center. You don’t have to overcome mental health hurdles alone — our team can guide you on your road to recovery.
Request an Appointment 3-Ways
Contact Us to Schedule Your Next Exam
2760 29th St. Ste 2B Boulder, CO 80301
Phone: (303) 444-6400
Fax: (303) 444-6465