Cosmetic Injection Center in Boulder, CO
Boulder's Rising Cosmetic Injection Center Near You
Are you looking for a certified cosmetic injection center in Boulder, CO? Crossroads Medical Center offers a variety of injectable cosmetic treatments to help you achieve your desired results. All injections are performed by our board-certified, experienced medical doctors and nurse practitioners who will tailor a treatment plan to your specific needs and goals. Please contact us today to discuss our injectable cosmetic treatments or schedule a consultation.
We Offer Botox, and Dermal Fillers
Botox, Xeomin and dermal fillers are popular, non-surgical injectable treatments that can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and add volume to the face.
Botox & Xeomin
- Botox & Xeomin contain purified, small amounts of botulinum toxins that are injected into the specific facial muscles to decrease muscle activity temporarily, reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- Commonly used to treat wrinkles next to the eyes, between the eyebrows, and on the forehead
- Botox & Xeomin are both well studied & regulated manufacturers of botulinum toxin that have impressive safety records for cosmetic purposes
- The results appear in 2 – 10 days and usually lasts for an average of 3 months
- Dermal fillers smooth out facial folds and wrinkles, add volume to the lips, and contour facial features that have lost their volume and fullness due to aging, sun exposure, illness, etc.
- Dermal fillers are injected under the skin with a very fine needle. This produces natural appearing volume under wrinkles and folds which are lifted up and smoothed out.
- The dermal fillers used at Crossroads Medical Center are made of sterile gel consisting of stabilized hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is naturally found in skin and cartilage. Hyaluronic acid fillers are biodegradable and completely metabolized by the body over time.
- Typically used to target lines on the middle and lower part of the face, such as smile lines, lip lines, Marionette lines
- Used to address volume loss in the cheeks and lower face
- Juvederm & Revanesse are leading brands that offer some of the highest quality and safest products on the market
- Results can be seen immediately and typically last for 6 months, but sometimes longer
Botox, Xeomin and dermal fillers are safe and effective treatments with minimal side effects and minimal recovery time. The best treatment for you ultimately depends on your individual needs and concerns. Please contact us today to discuss injectable cosmetic treatments or schedule a consultation.
We Bring Experience, Access, and Affordability to Cosmetic Injection Centers in Boulder, CO
About Our Cosmetic Injection Providers
We're Keeping Cosmetic Injections Affordable
: $11 per unit
Botox: $12 per unit
Versa Plus dermal filler: $525 per syringe
The amount of product needed per person varies. The amount of product recommended to meet your goals and the total price will be discussed with you before the injections begin. Typical amount of or Botox used per facial area is 15-25 units. For example, 20 units is often used to smooth lines between the eyebrows. 24 units is often used to smooth wrinkles beside the eyes (12 units per side).
For dermal fillers, 1-2 syringes are typically used per facial area. For instance, 1 syringe is often used for the lips. 1-2 syringes are often used to add volume and contour to the cheeks. 1-2 syringes are used for lines around the nose/lips/mouth, depending on how deep the lines are.
Cosmetic injections are not covered by insurance plans.
How Long Do Cosmetic Injections Last and Will I Have Any Side Effects?
The results of Botox & usually last 3 months, while dermal fillers can last from 6-12 months, depending on the type of filler used and how quickly your body metabolizes the product.
Both treatments have potential side effects, however, the most common are temporary bruising, swelling, redness, bumps, and irritation at the injection sites, and all typically go away within a few days. Moderate and severe side effects are possible, but rare. Your provider will discuss possible side effects and answer all your questions at your appointment before the treatment begins.