Cosmetic Injection Center in Boulder, CO
Proud to provide excellent care to the Boulder area.
Boulder's Rising Cosmetic Injection Center Near You
Are you looking for a certified cosmetic injection center in Boulder, CO? Crossroads Medical Center is now offer a variety of injectable cosmetic treatments to help you achieve your desired results. Our board-certified medical doctors and nurses are experienced in aesthetic medicine and can tailor a treatment plan to your specific needs and goals.
Please contact us today to discuss our injectable cosmetic treatments or schedule a consultation.
What Are Botox and Dermal Fillers
Botox and dermal fillers are both popular, non-surgical injectable treatments that can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- contains botulinum toxins that are injected into muscles to paralyze them temporarily
- commonly used to treat the area around the eyes and forehead, such as crow’s feet, lines between the eyebrows, and forehead lines
- Botox is a popular brand for the fillers used in this treatment
- injected into the skin to add volume and plump the skin to smooth wrinkles
- typically used to target lines on the lower part of the face, such as smile or laugh lines, cheek wrinkles and volume loss, and lip wrinkles
- made from various materials, such as hyaluronic acid, collagen, and fat
- We’ve partnered with Juvaderm dermal fillers because they offer some of the highest quality and safest products on the market
You should know, botox and derma fillers are both safe and effective treatments with minimal side effects. However, the best treatment for you ultimately depends on your individual needs and concerns.
If you’re looking to get rid of, or reduce, the appearance of fine lines, Botox may be the way to go. If you’re looking to add volume to your skin, derma fillers may be the better option. We will be able to discuss your best options with you during your first consultation.
What Makes Our Juvederm Dermal Fillers a Good Choice
Juvederm is the leading dermal filler brand in the world, because it’s know for providing high quality and safe dermal filler products.
How does Juvederm work?
Juvederm dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, which is a substance that naturally occurs in our body.
The dermal filler is injected into the skin to add volume and hydration, giving you a more youthful, plump appearance. Similar to Botox, this injectable cosmetic entails minimal downtime.
Many dermal filler patients report significant changes within one month of treatment.
We Bring Experience, Access, and Affordability to Cosmetic Injection Centers in Boulder, CO
About Our Cosmetic Injection Providers
Keeping Cosmetic Injections Affordable
All injections are performed by licensed, experienced physicians or nurse practitioners. Cosmetic injections are not covered by insurance plans.
How Long Do Cosmetic Injections Last and Will I Have Any Side Effects?
Both treatments have minimal side effects, however, the most common are temporary bruising, swelling, redness, and irritation at the injection site, lumps, and bumps, and all typically go away within a few days. If you receive either treatment and experience difficulty breathing or swallowing, or drooping eyelids, you should seek medical help immediately.