Allergy Care & Immunology Specialists
Proud to provide excellent care to the Boulder area.
Allergy Specialist in Boulder, Colorado
At least 100 million people in the U.S. experience allergies, which are among the leading causes of chronic illnesses. Reactions to pollen, pet hair, mold, or mildew can start mild but may eventually develop into something worse. Avoid taking chances and seek proper allergy care immediately, for yourself and your loved ones.
Crossroads Medical Center has an expert allergy specialist team in Boulder, CO to help determine allergies, identify the best treatment, and boost immunity against them.
Allergic reactions are normal because they are how the body responds to substances. However, the symptoms can range between mild and life-threatening. What starts as a runny nose from pollen may have you struggling to breathe if you ignore the signs.
For parents, be sure to consult with a professional allergy doctor to determine the extent of your child’s condition. At Crossroads Medical Center, our multidisciplinary care team is equipped to treat various allergies and boost immune systems to help patients handle the next time they encounter allergens.
As an independent medical clinic serving patients in and around Boulder, CO, we believe that everyone deserves access to the latest treatments in immunology. This way, people can enjoy living healthy lifestyles. Come in for a consultation about your family’s allergies today.
Tailored Immunology Care for You
You are Never Too Old for Allergies
Signs that You May Need Allergy Care
Allergy tests exist to help you identify what causes bodies to react to specific allergens. They can be especially helpful for concerned parents of active children. Meanwhile, you can consider the following symptoms of common allergies:
- Allergic Rhinitis: Also known as hay fever, some signs include watery eyes, runny nose, itchiness on the roof of the mouth, and sneezing. Common hay fever triggers include dust mites, molds, and animal dander.
- Food Allergies: If you develop hives, get a swollen throat, or experience tingling sensations in your mouth after consuming food or drinks, you may be allergic to something. Common food allergies include crustacean shellfish, poultry, nuts, soybeans, and fish.
- Drug Allergies: You may be allergic to specific drugs if you get rashes, hives, or a swollen face after taking medicine. Be sure to report to any medical expert immediately if you took medicine as prescribed but turn out to be allergic to it.
- Insect Sting Allergies: In the U.S., insect stings usually come from honeybees, hornets, wasps, and fire ants. You would know you have allergies to them if you get itchy beyond the sting site and develop hives, coughing, wheezing, or anaphylaxis.
Having one or more of these allergies can predispose a person to other conditions, such as atopic eczema. If you are sensitive to certain materials, we will gladly assess your case and present possible solutions to help you enjoy a healthier life. Schedule an appointment today!
About Our Allergy Care Services
Our independent medical clinic proudly offers several allergy care services that suit various patient preferences and needs. Here’s an overview of what we offer:
- Allergy Shots: These common immunotherapy treatments help patients overcome allergies upon taking them regularly, much like vaccinations.
- Allergy Skin Tests: Our team has resources to help you identify what materials you are allergic to, so you can minimize exposure or avoid them altogether.
- Asthma Treatments: We offer prescription inhalers for asthmatic individuals and can help identify which ones suit you if you have yet to get inhalers for your asthma.
- Immune Disease Assessments: Our clinic is fully equipped to determine how many antibodies your body has, so we can prescribe an accurate treatment for your allergies.
- Pulmonary Function Evaluation: We can test how well your lungs function, which will be critical in assessing a person’s health condition, especially after encountering an allergic reaction.
Our team is standing by to help you determine the best course of action for you and your loved one’s allergies. Speak to our experts today for an informed approach to treating your specific condition.
Most Insurance Accepted
Experience the Crossroads Medical Center Difference
Here are some reasons why you should trust Crossroads Medical Center for all your allergy treatment needs.
Get Care From Established Professionals in Boulder, CO
Since 1998, we have been helping locals obtain the best quality of care. Crossroads Medical Center is not connected to large commercial groups that care more about business than healthcare. We are dedicated to learning about our patients’ conditions and identifying effective courses of action.
Enjoy a Wide Range of Services
Allergies can happen at any time, so we ensure that everyone in Boulder has access to our comprehensive healthcare services at their convenience. Whether you need to come in for treatment today or next week, our team is here to help you.
Experience Award-winning Independent Immunology Care
We are proud recipients of different awards, including the Compassionate Doctor Award and Opencare Patients Choice. We also value our patients’ input in the services we offer, so we can continuously improve our delivery. Here’s what they have to say.
Obtain Accessible Allergy Treatment With Various Insurance and Pricing Options
We recognize that everyone has unique financial situations and wants the most convenient process when getting the allergy treatment they need. As such, we customize our prices and accept most health insurance plans, including private and public programs.